I’ve been working hard for a long time — building an all new web-based editor for Akoma Ntoso. We will be showing it for the first time at the upcoming Akoma Ntoso LEX Summer School in Washington D.C.
Unlike our earlier AKN/Editor, this editor is a pure XML editor designed from the ground up using the XML capabilities that modern browsers possess. This editor is much more robust, more precise, and is very scalable.
- Configurable XML models — including Akoma Ntoso and USLM
- Edit full documents or portions of large documents
- Flexible selection and editing regardless of XML structure
- Built-in redlining (change tracking) supporting textual AND structural changes
- Browse document sources with drag-and-drop.
- Full undo & […]